Michael Kors Twilight Perfume Review



I not only collect makeup and skincare products but I also collect and hoard fragrances and most of my fragrances are from Michael Kors line, even though I have a lot of his fragrances I will continue to collect them because they are one of my favourites smells.
I've recently added a new scent to my mini Michael Kors collection and that is his new fragrance called 'Twilight'. I'm so so obsessed with the packaging of this fragrance as it does give the 'mystery' vibe to it with the different shades of purple and glitter. 

THE PACKAGING:
Can we just talk about the packaging for a second, please? This is the first fragrance that I've ever owned where the packaging looks this good! With the deep violet-hued bottle is illuminated by shimmering gold accents that radiate from the top of the glass downwards. The striking gold Michae Kors logo contrasts with the purple backdrop to exude the sense of luxury and glamour that defines Michael Kors.



THE SCENT
The fragrance opens with lush red and violet fruits led by delicious plum. Sensual out conjures the mysteriousness of nightfalls. Swirls of rich smoke and nuances of dark wood are unleashed while rich smoke and nuances of dark wood are unleashed while a rich praline base sweetens the fragrance with sumptuous warmth.


MAIN POINTS:
  • Available in 100ml 
  • Retails for $150 
  • Available in selected Myer, David Jones, and Pharmacy Stores 
  • Day to Night Fragrance 
  • Suitable for all occasions 
  • Purple bottle with ombre purple glitter

Classification: Oriental Vanillic Fruity 

Top Notes: Plum, Clary Sage, Mandarin 

Mid Notes: Oud, Patchouli, Papyrus 

Base Notes: Praline, Ambrarome, Helvetolide Musk 

Buy Online: 
If your someone like me who likes to only shop online or can't find this perfume in any of your pharmacies here are some links where you can find this perfume. 


MY FINAL THOUGHTS: 
The first thing my eyes gravitated towards was the packaging of course, and how absolutely stunning it is. The scent itself is different then what I normally would lean towards, I can see myself reaching for this perfume for an event that is really special like a wedding or a ball since the fragrance is so strong and not really a fragrance I'd wear for a typical night out like a dinner date or a movie date, but that's my personal opinion. 

Love Always, 

Comments

Popular Posts