My favourite bronzers for fair skin


Being fair is so hard to find any makeup that makes you look good and suit your skin tone without making you look washed out or look too ashy or finding a foundation that is too dark or too light, it's a struggle most girls (myself included) and having to deal with on a day to day basis.

And with finding the perfect bronzer for your skin type can even be harder because who wants to be walking around with a contour that is either too orange or too ashy? definitely not me. After years of playing around and finding what suits my skin tone, I have come down with Three of my favourite bronzers that looks amazing and gives life back into my face without making me look like a clown.

AMBIENT LIGHTING BRONZER - LUMINOUS BRONZE LIGHT

MARC JACOBS O!MEGA TANTRIC BRONZER

TOO FACE CHOCOLATE BRONZER


Love Always,



Comments

Popular Posts