Precisely, My Brow



When you think of Benefit Cosmetics, What's the first thing you that comes to mind? for me I automatically think brows and then their saying "Hello Gorgeous". I personally think that brows are the main thing in your makeup routine that you need to master because if you have done the rest of your makeup perfectly and your brows turn out horrible then that's a recipe for disaster.

But even though I have been a fan of Benefit Cosmetics this is the first time I've tried any of the brow products, shocking right? Considering I'm all for having nice brows I'm actually pretty shocked at myself for jumping on the bandwagon really late.

HERES WHY I LOVE IT: 
  • The pencil is really fine and creates a natural finish 
  • The formula is a creamy finish that lasts all day 
  • It's so easy to use due to the fine tip 
  • The pencil is really buildable 
  • Packaging is super cute 
SHOULD YOU GET IT?
YESSSS!! After all the brow products and the different formulas, I have tried this is hands down the best I've ever had. The pencil is so fine which is so easy to create fine lines. I find with some pencils they can come on really harsh but this one doesn't have it has a creamy finish which makes it buildable. 

The ladies at Benefit Australia where kind enough to gift me a cute brow gift set that will help me achieve the brow dreams were all wanting to achieve. The perfect arch, The perfect highlighted brow bone and having all our hairs in place without them flying away doing their own thing. 

They took care of that and sent over their High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil alongside some tweezers. Everything you need to achieve the perfect brow that everyone wants. 

Love Always, 



Comments

Popular Posts