Tested & Tried: Techno Tan Review, Better then Bondi Sands?


My Thursday night or Friday night routine mainly consists of applying a couple of layers of fake tan and being as pale as I am and not tanning naturally I need a little extra help from a few products. My skin colour/tone has been big insecurity of mine but now there are so many different types of products on the market to help fix the issue.




In Summer I tend to tan every week and doing that can be rather expensive, so I like to go for something a little more affordable. I recently stumbled across a Perth based Techno Tan and thought I'd give them ago, I haven't really seen a lot about the brand which made me even more curious about them.




TECHNO TAN REVIEW:
  • Doesn't leave a bad tan smell, while tan is developing and even after showering the tan off the next day.
  • Applies smoothly on your skin with a mitt. Doesn't leave any streaks while you are blending the tan into your skin.  
  • Dries matte while developing. Techno Tan doesn't feel sticky after applying your tan like the other tans do. 
  • Dries really quick and doesn't stain your bed sheets like others do. 


TANNING TIPS: 
  • Make sure you have removed all your hairs on your legs and underarms plus moisturise the night before. 
  • Every time you fake tan make sure you wash your mitt to remove any previous tan. 
  • Spend an extra 10 minutes after your application blending all your tan together.


FINAL THOUGHTS: 
I'm very surprised that this tanning range doesn't have a lot of hype around the company. I notice a huge difference between Techno Tan and Bondi Sands straight away and of course, that difference is really good. Techno Tan applies very smoothly and dries really quick which means you have to work really but on a positive note you aren't walking around like a penguin because your tan is really sticky.



I 100% recommend their products if you are looking for a fake tan that doesn't give you that 'self-tanner' look or a Self Tan that doesn't stain your sheets. 

Love Always, 

Comments

Popular Posts