The best red lipsticks for fair skin




If you have been following me for quite some time then I'm sure at this point you are aware that I'm a sucker for a nude lip, doesn't matter what type of nude lip it is but will always gravitate towards that colour combo. I never really jump out of my comfort zone when it comes to my makeup now because I know what I like and what I don't like and what suits my face and tone.

But on the very odd occasion, I will jump out of my comfort zone and lean towards a red lip. I think the main reason why I tend to lean towards the nudes is because of how fair I am naturally and anything darker doesn't look that great (well in my opinion, anyway).

But when It comes to red lipsticks I feel like most red lipsticks suit all skin tones and always compliments everyone. I also love how I feel when I have a simple eye makeup, full coverage then pair a red lip it finishes off the look perfectly.

I don't really have a big collection of reds but I do have a handful of reds that I lean towards whenever I feel like I want to adventure out for once.

Mac Cosmetics Lady Danger 



 Mac Cosmetics Ruby 



Bite Cosmetics Saffron Fire 


                                                Kylie Cosmetics X Koko Kollection Doll 



After seeing all these shades on I feel like I should start reaching out more and trying new things. What are some of your favourite red lips sticks? 

Love Always, 

Comments

Popular Posts